Monday, August 2, 2010

No Life Update 60

I still love OneManga.
It's really saddening that it is closing down in a few hours time.
I still visit it very often despite knowing the fact that I have to move on and accept the fact that it'll be gone soon.
It's like a practice for years, whenever you're bored, just click on the OneManga button and look for any updates or new series to begin.
I have become addicted.
It's almost like a smoker and his cigarettes.

Come on, I'm such a huge fan of manga!
Since as early as primary 5 or 6 after I bought my very first comic, Flame of Recca Vol 15.
I can still remember every single detail.
It was a hot anime on the new Channel in Singapore, Channel U.
The 10am show on it was Flame of Recca.
I never miss it before going to school, unless I have extra lesson.
Then after the supposed ending in the anime, I discovered that there is a different ending in the comic version and decided to buy the first comic of my life.
And it all begin from there.

Then was the famous Bleach and Naruto in secondary school.
Started with anime and moved onto comics.
And renting comics book to heal my breaking heart.
Finding it being lag and not as people who update themselves with the weekly story online, I visited OneManga for the first time.
From there, I'm addicted.
Took my first cigarette from a brand called OneManga.

Series after series, I have lost count to how many I've read eventually.
But I still need my weekly dosage of 16 different titles.
No other site is as good as OneManga.
Because they are simply so user-friendly.
They've made so many changes over the years to serve us better.
A big thank you to them.

And now, I have bookmarked a few possible sites to continue my addictions.
But I wonder if there will still be resources and such for the scanlation groups to work on.
I certainly hope there is.
Let the following week decide.