Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Life Update 63

I think I'm making a big fuss over my laptop crashing.
Bimb and Lianghao SMS and called me to remind me that expo Megatex is today.
I know I texted Wenting, Ephraim and Bimb the moment my laptop could not start anymore.
That's a lot hor.

And went to see the specs and price of the laptop.
Got 3 options.
$1098 - i3 processor, 2gb ram, 500gb HDD
$1598 - i7 processor, 4gb ram, 500gb HDD
$698 - atom processor, 1gb ram, 160gb HDD

And thanks Yixin!!!! For the Bai Se Lian Ren.
It's damn nice.
Nice dinner, but too bad Waiyee and Melisa cannot make it.

And Lenneth is weird again.
He called me to say sunday bring the class around north-east area.
But I told him I might be over at my relative place and I'm going get a new laptop at Expo.
But evening, he just send out messages to all the others, saying that Jianhui and I will bring them around.
But we both didn't really sign up for it =.=

The message state that we will bring them around and go for dinner and movie.
1. Hougang got no cinema.
2. The best places in Hougang are the void decks.
Dont all agree that Hougang-sters like to hang out in the void decks or playground.
Always hang out at Ephraim house void deck, playground near Lianghao house or kopitiams.
Those are our favourite hang out places in Hougang.
Or what, play lan play pool at plaza.
ZzzZzzZzzzzzZZZzz

Therefore I propose the following package:
Go plaza play an hour LAN, follow by 2hours of pool.
After that dinner at plaza kopitiam or the western food near there.
Followed by 3hrs of $8 kbox singing session.
Finally VOID DECK-ed until they're happy.

Quote of the day: Hougang got the best void decks.