Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No Life Update 61

HAHAHA.
It's been a long time since I last played with PhotoScape.
Since bought a new type of photo frame, might as well play with it can edit my photos to fit into the frame.
I love the frame.
But it's too bad that the photos can only be in portrait.
So no choice but to use PhotoScape.

Okay, that's the normal part.
The abnormal part is me making a new wallpaper.
Out of my own photos.
All my zilian ones.
And frankly speaking, I love it.
HAHAHAHA
I like myself a hell lot!
If somebody didnt scold me after looking at my desktop, they're nuts.
Cause even I find that I'm obsessed with myself!
HAHAHAHA
Dont be shocked when you use my laptop the next time.

And well, for those on the frame, I'm lazy to upload.
But you're always welcome to my house as always!
I just clean up my room, added a few new things.
A little more before I can achieve my dream room.
Ciaociao, come soon~