Monday, August 16, 2010

No Life Update 62

Haiz haiz.
My laptop officially died on August 14 2010.
I say like Black Friday is nothing de.
Is the next day then jialut.
The day when my laptop died.

And maybe I really cannot survive without laptop.
Because I seems to be very restless at home now.
iTouch is my way of getting to the net now.
But still, there is no drama for me to watch.
Singapore show just sucks.
Why do they still bother to film them.
Even those working in Mediacrop say so too.
But I think my mum would rather I get another laptop instead of apply for SCV.
I need dramas more than I realise.

In terms of ranking, these are my priority when using the com:
1. Dramas
2. Manga
3. MSN
4. Net Surfing
I can even dont use facebook.
But I need drama =x

Hope can get something cheap at the coming IT fair.
I dont need a very big one.
Not even a gaming laptop.
Because I've never really played games on my laptop before.
I need them for PPS.
PPS is more important than any other things.
Wonder if they actually sold a device for PPS only.
HAHAHA.